Ideal for industrial, commercial, and rescue operations, the Matrice 300 Commercial Quadcopter with RTK from DJI features a built-in RTK (Real-Time Kinematic) module that helps the drone withstand magnetic interference from metal structures for a more stable flight. RTK support also provides the possibility of extremely accurate positioning data with an optional D-RTK 2 GNSS mobile station. The Matrice 300 RTK is also rated IP45 for rain and dust resistance, and it is engineered to withstand temperatures from -4 to 122°F.
This kind of durability can be utilized in firefighting, law enforcement, and inspection of buildings and structures. To accomplish this, the Matrice 300 RTK will need to be provided with a gimbal camera payload (not included). It supports a wide variety of Zenmuse and other third-party devices. When in flight, you can operate the Matrice 300 RTK from up to 9.3 miles away thanks to DJI's OcuSync Enterprise technology and included controller. Fly far and fast, up to 51.5 mph, for up to 55 minutes at a time on a full battery charge (battery is not included). Additional technologies are included to help with obstacle avoidance, course-plotting, and more.
Six Directional Sensing and Positioning System
Three Payload Configurations
Live Mission Recording
Smart Pin and Track
- PinPoint: Tap to mark an object in the camera or map view to have the drone calculate its coordinates. Those coordinates are projected to all camera views via an AR (augmented reality) icon. The new pin location is automatically shared with another remote or an online platform, such as DJI FlightHub.
- Smart Track: Smart Track can identify and intelligently follow a moving subject, such as a person, car, truck, or boat. The Matrice 300 RTK automatically zooms to keep the subject in view, and the current location is continuously acquired and transmitted, either to another controller or DJI FlightHub.
Primary Flight Display
Advanced Dual Control
UAV Health Management System
Pilot and FlightHub Apps
Customize with SDKs
- Payload SDK: Integrate a variety of third-party payloads like gas detectors, loudspeakers, multispectral sensors, and more. Payload SDK supports DJI SkyPort, DJI SkyPort V2, and DJI X-Port, which help reduce the payload development life cycle and maximize the potential of your payloads.
- Onboard SDK: Supports customized development of a wide range of features such as six Directional Sensing and Positioning System, UAV Health Management System, Waypoints 2.0, and more.
- Mobile SDK: Supports highly customizable mobile app development, letting you use a wide range of third-party apps to unlock the potential of the M300 RTK.
AirSense ADS-B receiver
Zenmuse compatibility: XT2, XT S, Z30, H20, and H20T